6 January 2018 TNS Social ResponsibilitiesPR - PA & CA
TNS Business Operation is required to have 5 social responsibilities as follows:
- Promoting and developing live quality of disables
- Promoting education for young generation
- Promoting health for the elders
- Caring for the environment
- Caring for the communities
Mr. Somchai Sampeenong, Senior Executive Officer said a business can grow with or without social responsibility, but doing good for others allows a business to reap rewards in many ways thereby developing longer-term immunity and business sustainability. Nonetheless, TNS has created activities and projects to be socially responsible as following:
- Supporting financial, knowledge, occupation and making revenue for disables and caretakers follow the Persons with Disabilities Empowerment Act, section 35.
- Project “Coffee Shop” driven by the disables at Irrigation Dept. market and U-Centre Soi. Chulalongkorn42
- Donate computers to the schools around Bangpakong area and build the library for Prommanukhro school.
- “Happy Senior” campaign, providing knowledge and health tips to the elders in Bangpakong Community, Chachoengsao Province.
- Mangrove Planting at Koh Nok, Ta-Kham district, Chachoengsao Province.
- TNS has established Sufficiency Economy Learning Center at Prommanukhro School under the concept of “Sufficiency Economy” developed by the late King Rama 9 to promotes the use of resources and local wisdom according to edutainment for children, youths and the public.
Finally, these projects shall be continually developed so, the community, society and the environment, as well as TNS business shall move forward sustainably.
เนื้อข่าวต้นฉบับจากหนังสือพิมพ์ฐานเศรษฐกิจ ปีที่ 38 ฉบับที่ 3,328 วันที่ 4-6 มกราคม 2561