Position: Cost Engineer (1 Person / Permanent)
- Shall be the focal point for all cost control matter for assigned project
- Monitors and evaluate Project Cost compare with budget on Monthly basis and prepare executive summary cost report to section manager
- Monitoring, reporting and forecasting actual cost versus scheduled progress, productivity and reporting problems or potential problems to section manager
- Monitoring of project milestone claim & invoicing issue to Client to achieve target as per KPI
- Monitors and evaluate Profit / loss Analysis
- Prepare completion report (Cost portion)
- Male or Female and Thai Nationality.
- Degree in Engineering or Cost Control related training.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant and similar capacity in project estimating and cost controlling preferably in Oil & Gas or petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge of estimating techniques
- Analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Good communication skills in English writing and speaking.
- Good communication skills with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Location : Bangpakong, Chachoengsao.
For recruitment purpose, please contact K.Kingkarn Rojpibulstit
Tel.: +66(0) 2755 2800 #3225